2/22/09

Part 3




My sister kept having those nightmares .. she cant remember when was the last time she slept without being scared or screaming at night !! my mom and dad kept reading Qur’an every night in her room and in the house !! but nothing changed !

Until one night ..

We were all sleeping .. it was very late .. the house is too quiet !! when all of a sudden I heard my little sister screaming and running out of her room !


Mom : haw shfeeeech !! ismillah 3alaich 7abeeebty !!!

Sis: crying hysterically and screaming !!
I came out of my room running to see what’s going on !! my brother was came out of his room !!

Brother: Yuma shfeeekum !!

Crazycat: (looking at my sister ) shfeeeeeech !!! esh9aaayer !!!

Mom: tegra qur’an 3ala my sister !

Father: la ma yenseket 3ala hal salfa .. bachir lazim enshoof lena sheikh eyey yegra 3alaiha o yegra bel bait !! khala9 !!!

Sis: still crying and mumbling ! ( I saw him .. I saw him )

CrazyCat: you saw who ??? talk to me 7abeebty !!

My father went out of the room to smoke he was so worried and stressed ! my brother joined him !

CrazyCat: kalmeeny 7abeebty hadday o khaleena nefham shino sheftay !!

Sis: shefta ( shaking and crying ) shefta ya crazycat he was so scarry !

Mom : ismila 3alaich elra7man elra7eeem

Crazycat: who 7abeebty ???

Sis: mara7 et9adgoony walla el3atheeem ma kent 7almanaa wala el3atheeem I saw him

CrazyCat: gooleeely wala em9adgetech 7abeebty

Sis: hesitating but still crying! I saw someone in my room.. He was so

scary!! He came min elzawya ely 9oub elbab !! he touched me I couldn’t move !! I couldn’t scream!! bagha yogaf galbee !! Yuma kan ekhare3 (crying)

I looked at mom!! we were both shocked of what we’ve heard !
Then mom asharatley to stop talking!

Mom: bas 7abeebty ensay hal salfa .. Ta3alay gomay namay 3endy bel dar khal ayeeb lech efrash.. o bachir el9eb7 e7elha alf 7alal enshalla !

I went and helped them.. farashna for my little sis 3al arth next to my mothers bed ..

Then my sister slept like a baby.. chinha mo nayma 9arlaha dahar !!

The next day.. the maid called my mother ! she was freaked out of something in my little sister room !!

Mom went to check what’s going on! And she was shocked!! the room was full of worms and strange insects !! Even in her closet!! Under the bed!! on the sealing !! it was horrifying !

Mom called us all!! We were all shocked!! I still remember catching some of the wired insects and place them in a jar!! I have never ever seen something like this before except in the horror movies!!


We all helped in cleaning the room .. except for my little sister she couldnt stay with us .. she didnt want to be there .. if she needs something from her room she would ask anyone but will never step one foot in there !



Finally my father lega sheikh .. o beyeena elbait ba3ad 9alat elmaghreb ! we were all happy !! the nightmare is about to end enshalla !


4 comments:

  1. Euphoria : sooooon my dear .. will post it very soon ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTH? seriously? how can this happen? is it really true?.. It's confusing and hard to swallow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uper-sonic .. i swear to god .. wala el3atheeeeeem all happened .. i told u its like living a horror movie !!!
    i used to laugh on such stories .. but after what happened to my little sis ! bedaita9adeg :(

    ReplyDelete