2/14/09

My little sister







Let Me tell you another story about my other sister ..
And believe me this is all true .. I swear to god !
it was long time ago ..
my sister and her friend wanted to play this game ( e7athroon qareen) like the wedgieboard??
Tathkeroon habaw feeha elnass habba !!


So they came to me .. and asked if I wanna join them .. I said no thanx I don’t like these games .. and told them its bad .. some bad stuff happened to people from this game!
They laughed and went to my sister room ..
My little brother joined them .. and they started playing ..
They were laughing and enjoying it .. but I was really worried .. because I heard so much bad things about this game !!
Any ways .. 6afat elsalfa ! and I never asked them what they did .. and forgot all about it !!


One day .. my sis (ely el3ebat that game) came to me .. and she was so scared ! she said:

Sis : while I was sleeping .. I heard a noise in my bedroom ! nigazt min efrashy o gomt atlafat !! I swear I heard foot steps in the room !

CrazyCat: WTH !! maybe u were dreaming mama !

Sis: no I swear to god I wasn’t dreaming ! am telling u I heard it so clear next to bed !

Crazycat: ta3awethay min eblees .. enshalla mako shay !

Sis : enshalla L


The next night .. we were all sleeping .
Suddenly my little sister screaming .. we all woke up and she was running out of her room crying ..


Mother : whats wrong !!!

Sis : ( crying) yumaaa sheft wa7id ekhare3 ebdareeeeeeee L

Mother : esmellah 3alaich Yuma ! mako a7ad bel daaar ?!

CrazyCat: shino sheftay shilsalfaaa !! ehday o kalmeena !

Sis: ( still crying and shaking) .. wala el3atheeem .. kent nayma .. faj’a 7asait eb shay pressing on my chest ! then I felt like anfaass on my face !! I freaked out ! I couldn’t move or scream !

CrazyCat: I told you don’t play that game !! I told you bas ma tesme3een elkalam !!

Mother: what game !! what are you talking about ?

Sis : still crying and shaking ..

Crazycat: 7atheraw arwa7 madre qareen !! you know ely tes’eleen o then ejawboon !

Mother : what ( mom freaked out ) !!! shino hal sowalif min mita hal salfa ?!

CrazyCat: 9arlehum fatra ! Yuma ana getlaha don’t play this game its really bad !! bas masma3at kalamy !

Mother: mabeech etsaween hal sowalif mara thanya fahma !! allah yaster !!!

Sis: screaming walla ma kent adrey ( crying) walla el3atheem am so scared yumaa plz !

Mother: goomay namay 3end ekhtech .. maby obooch yadree 3an hal salfa la e3a9eb ! o bachir e7elha alf 7allaal.

CrazyCat: yumaaaaaaa maby akhaf ye6la3ly shay menhaaaa !!!

Mother : en6amay entay o ro7aw namaw !

CrazyCat : at7al6am .. wa6ali3 my sister .. walla in 6ala3ly shay ya wailichh !

Sis: started to smile and giggle.


The story didn’t end till here ..
Wait for my next post ..


No comments:

Post a Comment